MY SHORT VACATION

 I got my final score, then my sister and I decided to go to my cousin house.I thought its from 21 December and I decided end it on the new years.so when I was  in her house,I had so much fun,in the first day ,my cousins decided to ask me to join her classes at the university,she got job there as a lecture.She teaches the students she is very assertive and I am so proud of her.After the classes we went home and her husband decided to pick up us at the university and she told that she wanted to watch the new realesed at the cinema to her husband. He said yeah we could go and enjoyed the movie right away. Luckly her husband had a voucher to watch in the cinema.

after watching, the movie we went back home and decided to buy meal first for the dinner cause her mom told  her that she couldn't cook for the dinner  she would came home lately.after buying the  meal we went back home by driving her car,when we arrived at  home first we tried to help each others to tidy up our belongings.while we ate our dinner we also played a game,the game is monopoli.we played monopoli until 00.00 am,we were so excited,because the game  was very interesting .we immedially brushed teeth and slept,we didn't forget to say good night to each other.

The clock show 8 am I woke up at that hour and also I prayed shubuh but i slept again after pray shubuh.I wake up samely as my cousins and her son,her son can call by Kakang cause he is the one and only grandson at their family.on that day we decide to just layyed at the sofa and just watched some movie on the televison and we didnt forget to snacked.but we also had so much fun at the home,because the funniest behavior shows bye kakang.he is very funny baby,he rarely cryed and just ran,and scremed and also laughed.i am verry happy because I can celebrated the new years with my family.no wonder when I played  and visited my cousins and the other family,the weather is so friendly,no dark cloud,rain its seems rarely.

I am also happy because,my birthday was on teh 29 of december it means that i can celebrated my birthday with my big family.now i am sixteen years old.i hope in this age i can be better person and also better at everything,important one is my personality,i hope i can be more be grateful to Allah SWT,because HIM i can be myself now.I also trusted that also another day that more beautifull.

The last day of our holiday was the best of our holiday.Why?.Because my sister and I decided to bought some stionary and we played ice skating.we went to PVJ,We went home lately because,we got traffic.But its not a big deal.This holiday was fun.I am so happy because,on this holiday i can hang out with my friends,my family,my sister,and so many more.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

congratulation & compliment