intoducing

So guyssss,hello everbody,welcome to my first blog,in this blog you dont have to hope that this blog is just for swimmer but,all of you must read it


First off all,i would tell you that iam swimmer from the kindergarten,so until now i join the swimking world almost ten years.so first i would tell you my story


So,first step of my carirer in the swimming,is when i was kindergarten,my father ask me tonjoin a swim club,so when that happende i just thought that swimming is fun,we can get wet and make a new friends.okey,i tell to my father that i want to join it.so i join it until secondery school i ever got a little promble.so the story is,in my secondery school i got a dispentation, i can came late to school bacause in the morning i have to practice first,so i remember that is monday so the fisrt subject is social wihc is the teacher is mr.opang sopandi.so when i came a great him and go to my chair.and then the class is quiz time so i am so execited,i go to front to answer the question.after that when i am in front of the class,mr opang tell me that,”you cannot go first becuase youre late,pleased the student that came on 6 o click fisrt.so i am very speechless,i cannot said anything i just go back to my chair and just,pay attention, so my opini is,i didnt want to show off how struggle i fight gor this world,i didnt  want to anyone give me a commplimet just for arrogant. I didnt want anyone know that i fight harder than anybody,but please,i want to your support,maybe mr opang motivated me by this way,so i would make it happen,shout out to all the haters that hate me,because when iam at the top.its my hard work



For the value is ,ignoring haters is the most powerfull things thta only a competitor have.and dont care about a bad or even worse opini about you,if it wrong you dont have to be sad

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

congratulation & compliment