why i didnt come to world tournament

Hayyyyy guysss,were back,so this time i would tell you guys about why at the phosfor i didnt come,so first of all,i can say that ,i finally join the national team for the competion in october.and one of the rules is about our healt,so on friday i check up my health and alhamdullilah iam good well,but just one thing that i have to make it better,so the mext day i went to the doctor and ask and consul about my body.after that i ask the doctor about the medicine,and the dictor gave me some pils and i habe to ate by once a day.also after eat and after from the doctor quickly i went home with my mom and take a rest.so that day is very long day.and i just want to share my entire day and byeeee guysss hope you guyss read and like it.thank you very muchhhh




Your beloved friends,abdullah

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

congratulation & compliment